Saturday, October 26, 2013

Coffee Rituals- mini album inspiration

Hello! Do you have some kind of rituals which you like repeating day after day, season after season? They are great topics for mini album! You can show step by step story with many photographs and create a sweet little memory to keep for the future. Our little tradition are coffee mornings. We love nice coffee prepared in a special way and my mini today is all about it :)

I used October kits:  "Celebrate" main kit and embellishment kit " My No 1" as well as the fun food related stamps add on- "Good Eats"!

mini album Kasia

Here is the look at my albums finished pages:)

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 2

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 4

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 5

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 6

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 7

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 8

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 9
  
I played here with my usual favorites- layers of paper, some beautiful die cuts, stickers and journaling spots. Sequins add gorgeous bling to the page so I couldn't resist them sprinkled around my mini!

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 93

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 91a

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 96

For the title and some of journaling I used a giant roller stamp from Pebbles which you can find in Citrus Twist Store- it's really great tool to work with and the effects you get are both fun and spectacular!

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 92

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 94

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 95

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 99

As usual I couldn't stop myself from building a layered pages! And don't you just love these cute ribbon embellishments- so simple yet so darling! 

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 97a


Also asking my boyfriend to share a story from his point of view is my mini book tradition :)

COFFEE  mini album Kasia Tomaszewska 97

To finish the back of my mini I used some stamps from this month's kits along with the giant roller stamp. Don't you think that they look really coll mixed together?

3 comments:

  1. Great album! I really do love the mix of the roller stamp and the kit stamps! Just all sorts of fun here! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the disposition of all your photos Kasia. And of course your mini is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete