Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial with Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf - Playing with Mist

Hey everyone hope you have fantastic Tuesday. Today I’m going to share how to create fast layout under 30 minutes using your mists and Citrus Twist Kit April Main, embellishment kit and add on kit.

IMG_8241

I already choose my color combo based on my photo that I’m going to use and choose the right mists that I want to use in this layout. No I’m not going to play with 2 mists but more than that, I’m going to play with 5 mists in the same time.

step by step

This is how I create my mists background. First you have to start splatter the mist one by one. Me start with the golden one by Heidi Swapp and splatter it to the place that I want, start from the middle of the paper to the top and bottom of it. Don’t scare to do it! Once you think you get the perfect result go take another mist and start in the same way. In the picture you will see I choose coral, orange, yellow and mint after I play with the gold one. 

IMG_8261

Tips is you can splatters the mists with same portion or different portion in each color. Me choose give the different portion in each color, you will see some mint color to make my background more pretty.

IMG_8264

The next step after I play with mists is I decorate my photo. Don’t have to dry it or wait to long because the mists will dry faster than you think. To pop up the white card stock I choose to paste in on pattern paper.  Enjoy the details of my layout.



IMG_8265

This is my full layout


2 comments:

  1. Lovely page....great little tutorial & a real lesson in 'less can be more'... so thank you:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design! Very sticking! Love the little banner with the string on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete