Friday, August 1, 2014

Playing with Pocket Life with Jen

Happy Friday all! Jen here today sharing this month's first Pocket Life layout using the August kits. Can I just swoon?! Just look at the gorgeous colors and the fun accents. The Pocket Life and PL Embellishment kits are simply packed with loveliness.

JenB_Aug_PL1
I happened to have photos for this week all printed and ready to go before even seeing August's kits and yet, everything works perfectly. You'll notice that we are soccer (or, football to the rest of the world!) fans so, the duration of the 2014 World Cup was quite the event and had to be documented. The top right photo of my husband and kids perfectly captures the level of enthusiasm of each individual. Hilarious. Family portraits do not need to be all smiles and perfection. This here is a slice of real life!

JenB_Aug_PL2
My scrapbook studio in our new home is coming along and the quote sticker from the PL Embellishment Kit (any guesses?) captured my feelings about the space. I added that piece to a glassine bag that was part of the PL kit packaging and slipped my jouraling inside.

JenB_Aug_PL3
I hope that this glimpse of the PL kits has you excited for what will arrive on your doorstep this month!

And here are your Pocket Life sketches for the week:

JenB_Aug_PLSketches

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love it! I can't wait to get my hands on this kit :)

    ReplyDelete