Thursday, August 28, 2014

Summer Mini Album

Hello and happy Thursday! It's Kasia here today with a mini album made using the August main kit and embellishment add on kit. I wanted to try something new so instead of making album on my usual base- connected with a metal wire or binding rings- I decided to make a foldable mini book.

mini kasia 3

Inside I used photos from our short holiday in Marmaris- they are so cheerful and bring many good memories. They are all square size, all taken with my iPhone and processed with Instagram. It really couldn't get easier:)


mini kasia 14


mini kasia 13


mini kasia 12


mini kasia 9


mini kasia 10


mini kasia 11

I finished my album by adding some layers built on embellishments and paper pieces from the kits. You can see the end result below:)

mini kasia 1

mini kasia 2

mini kasia 4

mini kasia 5

mini kasia 6

mini kasia 7

mini kasia 8


Have fun documenting your summer memories in mini books! It's a great way to share a story or two :)

2 comments: