Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Sketch with Amélie and a video!

Hi there!!Here is Amélie! I hope you are going well! It is time for a new sketch!



I made my own adaptation from this sketch. I essentially kept circles forms and arrows on my page.
So, this is my layout:

here640

Some sneaks:

here2640


here3640
I also have something for you, here is the "start to finish" video of my layout! I hope you will enjoy it!



I can't wait to see now your take of this fabulous sketch and don't forget, to play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by August 30th to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 GC to the store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 08/24".
Thanks for reading and watching! See you soon.
Amélie

1 comment: