Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A View from Our Gallery: Sinead Healy

We are back today with our View from Our Gallery post. Did you know that Citrus Twist Kits is running a Gallery upload contest from August 26th to September 30th? We want to see your creations and especially how you use the Citrus Twist kits. For each layout you upload to our Gallery during this time frame, you'll earn one entry into a drawing for 1 embellishment grab bag valued at $100.

We have built a challenge based on Sinead's PL pages for those of you who love challenges. We love how Sinead used lots of color on her pages and especially love how she used washi tape as a design element. Our challenge to you this week is to pull out your washi tape and use it in a prominent way on a project. 

These pages were created using the January "Magic Days" PL Kit. I loved the Print Shop 6 x 6 paper pad which was included in this kit.


The design was inspired by the gold doilies in the kit. I like the combination of the vibrant colours with a pop of gold. I also like to include the beautiful twine that is tied around the kits in my pages. I adore the designs of the exclusive Citrus twist 3 x 4 cards, so if I can't use them all I cut them up and use them as an extra embellishment.



Thank you Sinead for sharing your beautiful, colorful pages in the Citrus Twist Gallery!

1 comment: