Friday, September 5, 2014

Pocket Life with Jen

Happy Friday and happy September! I've been busily working through the final weeks of summer in our family album before my favorite season, autumn, moves in. Today I am sharing my week 34 using the gorgeous September Pocket Life and Pocket Life Embellishment kits. I may have squealed a bit when I opened my box this month and saw the new packaging. The beautifully presented, stamped muslin bag was like receiving a gift in the mail. In fact, that's exactly the feel of this kit! Lovely soft patterns and so many embellishments that it feels like the ultimate selection from a favorite scrappy boutique. Love...

JenB_Sept14PL_Pg1
The Pocket Life stamp set this month contains two of my new favorite CTK stamps ever: Noteworthy and Current events, in beautiful calligraphy with check boxes. One of my favorite ways to use the kit stamps is to add them to decorative labels.

JenB_Sept14PL_Pg2
JenB_Sept14PL_Pg3
I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite embellishment this month, though the exclusive wood veneers are fantastic, and what a treat to have four complete alphabets along with word stickers!

JenB_Sept14PL_Pg4
 Here are your sketches this week. Happy scrapping!

JenB_Sept14PL_Sketches

1 comment: