Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Favorite- mini album with Kasia

Hello and happy Thursday! It's Kasia here with a mini album (or shall I say tiny album?:) created with December Scrapbooking and Embellishment kits. This time my mini is not only small in size but also really minimalistic in the way I embellished it. I wanted my photos to stand out on the first plan so I limited all the other things (but still- there are so many gorgeous bits and pieces in these kits that I couldn't hold myself too much, you know...)

CTK sneak2

This album might be a very easy way to document December memories if you don't have much time to create Christmas Daily mini but still would like to capture the season. The composition of the book is based on alternating pages of pictures and pattern papers- if you want to it leaves plenty of space for journaling. Just have a look!

Dec mini1

Dec mini2

Dec mini3

Dec mini4
Dec mini5

Dec mini6

Dec mini10

Dec mini9

Dec mini 7

Dec mini 8

As I mentioned- some of the embellishments I loved so much that I knew I'll find place for them in my book. The glitter stickers add gorgeous spark; lace is so special and beautiful and the layered embellishments make decorating projects super fast!

CTK sneak 4

CTK sneak 3

CTK sneak 6

Have a lovely last week before Christmas- I hope this project will inspire you too to document some December memories!

CTK sneak 1

No comments:

Post a Comment