Friday, March 6, 2015

Pocket Life with Karen

Happy Friday!  Karen here to share some of my 2015 pocket life spreads using the March PL and PL Embellishment kits. This is my first blog post for Citrus Twist Kits so hope you enjoy it.

These spreads came together so easily because of the colours in this kit, all my favourites are in it, yellow, blue & pink with splashes of white & black.



 Here is a few close ups of the first layout



Here is my second layout which is probably my favourite due to that 'Fave' insta overlay, isn't it gorgeous. I had fun with this layout & even got my sewing machine out again. 


A few close ups of this layout.



Here are your sketches, have a wonderful weekend everyone, & I really hope you enjoyed my first post here.


3 comments:

  1. I love your sketches. Am going to use them for 12x12 pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy x
      I can't wait to see what you do :)

      Delete
  2. What fun pages! Love the sketch that fits the smaller PL size! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete