Thursday, July 9, 2015

July Kit Love with Tara

Hello! It's Tara here sharing my favorites for July. Our "Good Times" Pocket Life kit has a wide variety of goodies and I have truly loved working with Crate Paper's Poolside line...I can't get enough of it!!! I also used the Embellishment Kit, "Instalove". This kit worked so well with my PL kit and I still have more left over. Our PL kit was such a hit that we have already have sold out but you can check out the full contents in our shop.


Can I just say these denim stickers are just scrumptious? Such a neutral to work with but loads of style with ease.



Instead of focusing on the things I loved most, I wanted to share a different "kit love" view - layout love. Here are my layouts I have made so far. I must say I truly have enjoyed working with this month's kit and it is by far my favorite for the year.




I love, love, love the mint stickers that were a CTK collaboration with PinkFresh Studio. I can't wait for more colors to come in the future!



All the lovely embellies came from the "Instalove" kit or my PL kit, plus a few from the July Main kit and some from my stash.



Another view of the little layout love stack.



What I love most is this kit is so versatile. The bright colors are muted with some neutrals. Plus there are some fun and funky touches that fit so many styles. Yes - I even used the brown bag that comes in our kits, recycled as my layout page. So many possibilities!!



I was able to create seven layouts and two fun cards!!! I wanted to go with an easier approach for PL to allow more freedom. I document life in a monthly format and just go with the flow on which dates I want to work with.


I would call this a "partial" killing of the kit, as I still have a lot more fun stuff to work with! I will add the rest of my layouts in the gallery when I'm finished.

I hope you enjoyed today's layout love! Please share your favorite tidbits and creations with us here and in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!
Xxo, Tara

1 comment: