Saturday, September 26, 2015

3 to Inspire with Diane

Diane here with another "3 to Inspire" challenge. You can find this challenge here every Saturday for those who need a little extra creative push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking or for those who just like a challenge! Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and remember that you'll want to include all 3 prompts on your project.

Your prompts this week are:
    1.    Use a lot of sequins.
    2.    Add some hidden journalling.
    3.    Try stamping on your photos!

Here’s my take on this challenge:

In the bottom middle pocket I created a little confetti shaker card using my fuse tool. I stamped the sentiment a few times and then roughly cut them out before adding to the pocket with some of those gorgeous sequins and closing the whole thing up. A perfect little filler card! I added my journalling on the inside of a folded card and added some embellishments to the outside. And I stamped on nearly every photo I had! My new favourite white ink is Brilliance Moonlight White – SO GOOD on photos.

And here are a few close-ups...


Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. You can also upload to Instagram, but remember to tag us @citrustwistkits. Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

3 comments:

  1. This is so much fun, what a great stop on the coffee hop and that coffee - oh my, looks scrumptious! As a busy mom of 4, I loved each and every photo and inspirational caption - that's me, messy hair, chipped nails, livin' off coffee and my kids hugs! Very REAL LIFE! :) Lovely work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the white ink recommendation and for that fabulous sequin+words pocket! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete