Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial: Guest Designer Heather Adams

It's guest designer Heather here with you today to share with you a layout that I made with the amazing November Main "Happy Lane" Kit. I have included a a process video at the end of this post if you would like to see how I put this layout together. This page was really fun to make!

Nov. Guest Tutorial 

I think my favorite piece of paper in the kit is the Pink Paislee paper that has the triangles on it. I cut around groups of them to use on this page and I could make a lot more pages with all the triangles I have left! I'm a sucker for color too, so that is probably why I love the paper so much.

Nov. Guest Tutorial

Another favorite this month were the Thickers from Amy Tangerine. I'm not usually a multicolored Thickers type of person, but these are amazing! I like that the wood print on each letter ties them all together, so when you use them it's not totally random and crazy colored.

Nov. Guest Tutorial 

And who doesn't love that awesome pineapple in the cut apart journaling card sheet? I know I do :).

Here's the video I mentioned earlier:


Thanks for joining me today! I hope I gave you some great ideas for using this month's main scrapbook kit!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment