Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Sketch with Michelle

Hi all! Today I am super happy to be sharing this week's installment of Citrus Twist's Sunday Sketch Challenge! Here's the sketch that we are working with this week:


SS Dec. 6

This page called for an enlarged photo and I "faked" that by scrapping a smaller photo on a smaller 6x8 page format:
  ShineBright
Since I was scrapping a smaller page size, I couldn't find a way to include all of the elements without feeling like the layout was totally overwhelmed, so I eliminated a few of the embellishments. I also changed up the circles to stars since I had the pretty pack of gold stars from the Sprinkles Kit laying out on my workspace. The stars also complimented my "Shine Bright" title.

ShineBright2

Shine Bright3

Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge and to be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to use at the CTK Store, create a project based off of this week's sketch and upload it to our gallery before next Sunday. Make sure to include the date of the sketch in the title when you are uploading. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this week's sketch!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! She is so cute! I really love how You created the title in this page! It's a bit higher than the rest, am I right?

    ReplyDelete