Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial with Jessy

Hello CTK fans & subscribers! I absolutely adore all the bright & bold products in the May GraceBox. It's so fun to use these products to document my faith in my journaling bible and on my layout too!    

Today I would like to share with you simple steps on my layout tutorial using the May GraceBox.

 I really love the flower lace stencil + that cute yellow chalk ink in the box this month. I just knew I have to use them on my layout. What I did first was to rub & gently dabbed the yellow ink onto the stencil. Then, I used my gold mist (there are few other mist colours in the CTK shop) to spritz onto the stencil. I really love the gold shimmery effect. 

Once the mist is dried, I begin to play with the composition of the photo & with the die-cuts as well. I will usually arrange everything before sticking them down. That way, I can rearrange if I find the composition is not suitable to my style. By looking at different eye-view will also help with your arrangement. You can also try photographing the layout with your phone/camera, so you can take a better look if there's anything that you need to move things around. 


 Here's my completed layout. A layout that is dear to me because it speaks about the miracle in my life. We had difficult moment to conceive my daughter that is after 7 years of marriage. Because of God's grace & blessing, He finally answered our prayers! And now, I'm pregnant with my second child. Truly a blessing from above! 

I really love how bright is the journal card (by moi), IF die-cuts & the CTK exclusive stickers along with the photo of my daughter. The doilies sure added textures to the white background as well. 

Here are some close-up shots: 
The butterfly stamp that is part of the "Assuredly Yours" stamp is one that I use very often!



 Hope you have sign up for the June GraceBox, it's gonna be another amazing one! 
Thank you so much for coming by!

Xoxo Jessy



No comments:

Post a Comment