Friday, July 1, 2016

July Pocket Life Sketch

Elizabeth here today to share my latest PL sketch with you. I apologize for the quality of this.. I actually do "sketch" my sketches when creating, so this is pretty true to me! This month I wanted to challenge you to use several smaller photos on your spread. I love the trick of continuing the photos across the span of pockets. Such a unique look and way to include lots of photos for those busier weeks.


and here is the sketch translated into actual scrapping..


here is the page's counterpart...



and the entire spread..


You've probably noticed by now that I am a big fan of the small photos! Thanks for stopping by today. I can't wait to see what you all make using my very sketchy sketch. Aren't these July kits just to die for?!



No comments:

Post a Comment