Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday Sketch with Emma

Hi everyone!  Emma here sharing this week's Sunday Sketch!

First up, let's take a look at this weeks sketch:


And here is my take on it!




I love sketches, they're such a great kick-starter for creating a page - this one was a little outside my "normal" style which made it all the more fun.  I've pretty much stuck with the exact design, although admittedly I've switched up the title/journaling but the rest is pretty much like for like!


I went with soft colours for my page, most of the kits this month are a softer palette and although I'm usually one for using all the bright colours, the pastel shades (like the mint!!!) are such a nice change.


I adore all the Cocoa Vanilla veneers that are included the "Maggie" Main kit.  They're so pretty.




I'm also big on creating layers on my pages at the moment - not unusual for me but I seem to building them up more this month.  Super easy to do using doilies and die-cuts (of which there are plenty in the kits this month!).



 

Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch!

We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store!  Just remember to include the date of the sketch to the title line :)

Thanks, Em xo 

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh! Emma this is Beautiful!!! Hope I can find some time to give it a try too 😃 Or I will just enjoy your 💕 Anna xo

    ReplyDelete