Thursday, October 6, 2016

Creating a Fall Layout with the October Kit

Hello everyone! Jen here, and today I am sharing a fall-inspired layout that I created with the October Pocket Life kit. This layout was inspired by the die cut leaves included in the kit. I thought they would be perfect to scatter across a layout.

I had these photos of my son at the farmer's market from last weekend. and knew they would go with the kit perfectly. I used a piece of Crate Paper patterned paper from the main scrapbook kit to put across the layout, then layered one of the 4x6 cards and my photos on top. I also knew I wanted to use the cork circles, but the sayings didn't work with this page so I simply flipped them over.

The alpha stickers included in the kit from Pinkfresh Studio are so fabulous! I added them then stitched through for extra texture.

I added my journaling by using my typewriter and cutting it into strips. I stitched through a few of the strips as well. After adding a date stamp and a few puffy dots from the sprinkles kit, my layout was complete!

I hope you have a great day, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment