Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Aimee Dow

Welcome to another lazy, paper filled Sunday. Who's ready to get their sketch on? I've got a multiple photo page for you this week that really is a gem.


I kept pretty true to the sketch this week. Except for my pathological need to create triangles when embellishing.


I used only this months main kit to create the layout, plus some mists and some Kelly Purkey stamps.


Although there was not a lot of purple in the paper and embellishments, I choose the purple mist to really highlight the blueberry splotches on miss Eva's bib. I also used green, blue and pink, just for added interest.

I just love a good mess, ah I mean scatter.


Now, my dear friends it's your turn to go forth and create. Don't forget to share your masterpieces with us here in the gallery, on our Facebook page and on Instagram. We love seeing what you all create.

Until next time, 

Aimee Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment