Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday Sketch Challenge with Aimee Dow

Yay Sunday! I'd love to say I'm a little late posting today's sketch because we slept in, but that would be my dream scenario. The truth is I'm typing this one handed as a toddler tries to pry my watch off the other. Uncomfortably balancing my laptop on my 7 month baby bump, while trying to figure out how on earth I confused my dates again - Oh yeah, Baby Brain. So if all is forgiven she we get on with the fun stuff? Here is this weeks sketch:


and I totally feel off the wagon again...


In my defence, this months kits are just SO beautiful. I lost myself in the creative process and Maggie Holmes goodness.I loved the shiny gold thickers in this months kit, but I felt there was ton of word art that negated the need for a title. There are some truly awesome details and layers to this layout though.







So there you have it for another week - now its time for you to jump right in and give it a go for yourself. Oh and don't forget to share your creations with us on instagram or our Facebook page. There may even be a prize in it for you ;)

Aimee xx



No comments:

Post a Comment