Monday, August 14, 2017

Traveler's Notebook - Scotie the rescue dog

Hello hello! Zinnia here today back with another traveler's notebook layout to share with you. 

This is the full layout that I have created. 


Isn't this dog lovely, my neighbour rescued him and send us some photos of him. So I've decided to print out his photo and make a spread of him in my daily journal.

Let me show you some close-up shot...




So i uses CTK August pocket life kit to create this. Supplies that I used were the journal cards, chipboard stickers, stamps and a little of journaling. These are all in the CTK August PL Kit.


 I choose the 4 x 6" journaling cards as the base as the word "loyal" matches with Scotie! 





How do you like this layout? Comment below and let me know your thoughts! 

Thanks for dropping by,
xoxo,
Zinnia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment