Saturday, March 17, 2018

Clean & Simple Pocket Life Challenge





Hello Girls,

I'm back with a new Challenge for you : 

1. Make pocket pages with a layout clean & simple

2. Use a mix of black & white and colors photos 

But before, let me show you some sneaks of the March "Lemon Drop" Kit ! (and some pieces of the Embellishment kit too).


WOWWWW !










And this is my double page for this month challenge :



On each page I choose 2 black and white photos and 2 colors photos:


And I use the beautiful PL cards with a dominance of blue, like my photos :



And for this page, I use pastel colors :


Same logic of the photos, 
2 black and white and 2 colors :








If you want to see more layouts with this beautiful kit, follow me on Instagram !

Thanks, 

Have a great week-end,

Célina


No comments:

Post a Comment