Friday, March 2, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Jennie

Raise your hand if you are neglecting a few tools in your scrap stash. This is Jennie! I've been revamping my craft room and in the process I've found so many cool items that I forgot about, like this embossed label maker. The cut outs sheet had a few phrases that looked like label maker font so I was inspired to use my label maker. My challenge for you is to dust that neglected tool, die or stamp and put it to good use!

For this project, I only used the March Pocket Life Kit.

This week I used a Tombow TwinTone to hand write my journaling. I chose a blue similar to the blue in the sticker sheet. 

The filler cards used in this spread were originally 3x4 but when I cropped them to be 3x3 they looked great! These journaling cards are super versatile.

I love to stamp multiple times to add texture to the cards without making it too busy.

I love these alpha stickers and the best part is that they have NUMBERS!! I punched circles to put them behind the numbers. I loved how this technique turned out! I will be trying that again soon!

I hope you join this challenge! 
If you want to see what else I find while I declutter and organize my room follow me on Instagram @jenniegarcian! https://www.instagram.com/jenniegarcian/

1 comment: