Wednesday, March 7, 2018

"Explore Life" 12x12 Scrapbook Layout with Mary


Hi friends!  It's Mary and I back today with a precious layout about my Abby girl and her "flowers".  It's definitely going to be an early spring this year and last month she found some pretty weeds during her outside adventures.  Of course she had to bring me a special bouquet, of which I was so grateful for ;) 

My favorite, absolute most favorite of all time in the history of ever manufacturer is Pinkfresh Studio.  So when I saw the "Be You" mini leatherette tags in the Embellishment Kit, I knew I had to use them all.  So I came up with this clever idea to string them all across like a clothes line and hang the pictures of Abby mixed in.  



I had a hard time using the pink stripe on this gorgeous Maggie Holmes "Grandiflora" paper from her Flourish collection.  The back side has beautiful yellow florals on it but the pink stripes were just too perfect for this layout! 


The Pinkfresh epoxy heart stickers are soooooo yummy don't you think?


I just love the soft pinks, mints and yellows mixed in to this layout.  I also used a few pieces from the Crate Paper "Here and There" ephemera pack from the main "Lemon Drop" March kit.  I just goes to show you that even themed collections have versatility...



...especially if you have a little girl as wild and free as this one is.


After lining all of my bits and pieces up, I glued them all down and carefully ran it through my sewing machine to really add to the "clothesline" effect.  It's subtle enough to not distract from the softness of this layout and yet creates just enough interest to move the eye around the page.  


Lastly I created my own little title, totes aprops for this spread, using the Crate Paper puffy thickers, a little circle bit from the ephemera pack and a rose gold phrase sticker from the "Here and There" cardstock sticker sheet. Either way you read it "Explore Life" or "I Love Exploring Life with You" works perfectly because it's so true.  

Here's another look at the full layout!


Thanks so much for hanging out with me today!  Make sure to head over to the shop and score some of these yummy goodies if you haven't already!

xo,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment